Sunday, May 10, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, May 11, 2009


I love participating in Menu Plan Monday! Last week, I asked for advice on a ham/potato dish, and received a comment recommending these! I didn't get a chance to try them yet, but they look yummy, and fairly easy to make! Thanks!

I am also excited that Tillamook is celebrating its 100th anniversary and offering great deals at Freddy's this week!

Here's this week's dinner menu!

Sunday: Leftover Cheesesteaks.

Monday: Chicken Salsa Casserole. A friend made this recipe at church group one week. She was kind enough to share it with me. I'll post more later in the week.

Tuesday: Home group, I'll make an apple cake. (I may make a second one while I am at it for church group on Wednesday).

Wednesday: Church Group, leftovers for home, and second apple cake, if I make one.
To Do: Make pizza dough and let rise overnight in fridge.

Thursday: Homemade pizza.

Friday: Ham and potato pockets.

Saturday: Burgers on the grill (or Foreman, depending on the weather).

So here's my question for this week. I have a homemade pizza sauce recipe that is okay, but not our favorite. Do you have a pizza sauce recipe you love?

For more menus, and great organizing ideas, visit Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie! She has a cool give away this week if you participate in Menu Plan Monday before 8:00 PM PST on Tuesday!

No comments: