
I decided to join the over 400 other bloggers in posting my Menu plan for the week. (we'll see how long this lasts!) Visit "I'm an Organizing Junkie" for more menu ideas!
Monday: Eat out!
Tuesday: Home Group, bring dessert, probably applesauce bars...double the recipe.
Wednesday: Leftovers and Church Group, second batch of applesauce bars.
Thursday: Chimichurri Cheesesteaks with leftover roast beef, carrot sticks and fruit
Friday: A's Enchilada's with homemade refried beans and homemade enchilada sauce and a green salad
Saturday: Breakfast: Hashbrowns, Dinner: Herbed Chicken Breasts with rice and fruit
Sunday: Super Bowl! Dinner: Burgers, oven fries and carrot sticks.
Addtl. We're bringing snacks for church on Sunday. I'm making One-a-Day banana bars, and brownies from a jar mix I received for Christmas and bringing veggies and chips/dip.

3 comments:
Looks great!
Enchiladas sound yummy. I might add that to my menu for next week! Welcome to Menu Plan Monday!
I love this idea. I need to do more meal planning and less shopping while hungry, which always results in purchases that do match up to equal any kind of meals. Ha. :)
Post a Comment